Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary

My dad, George Elmer was born November 2, 1907. That was 105 years ago. He passed on in January of 1985 and we all miss him. November second is also my parent's anniversary. Mother is 96 now and still with us. They were married in 1938, 74 years ago. My parents worked hard and taught their children to do the same. They treated all people with kindness and respect. They were people of faith and good works. They have been exceptional examples of patience and perservence to me. Thank you both for instilling values and teaching me to love all of Heavenly Father's children. I have been thinking about you alot lately. Miss you Daddy. I love you and I thank you both for everything you have done for me.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sure miss him too. What a sweet post.

Selena said...

Awwwwwww and look how wonderful you turn out to be. ^_^ I love your art. Awesome.